It’s not you. It’s perimenopause.
You don’t have to go through this big transition alone.
A supportive partner in this phase of your life can completely transform your experience with perimenopause.
When you enroll in the Perimenopause Program, you’ll:
- Uncover which foods best support this hormonal transition and which don’t.
- Discover how to manage and reduce stress and boost your mood.
- Embrace new habits & lifestyle changes that make perimenopause more manageable and easeful.
- Receive accountability, so you stick with these changes even when life gets busy or challenging.
Here’s what you can expect:
Starting with a comprehensive look into your unique situation, we’ll:
- Explore your health and lifestyle, and all your wellness challenges and goals, including how this hormonal shift is affecting you today.
- Start developing a roadmap to make this transition easier.
Perimenopause requires a whole-body approach. Imagine going through this chapter of life with more ease, less stress and anxiety, fewer hot flashes, better sleep and more joy, and confidence.
I’m here to help you achieve this.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as medical advice, diagnosis or treatment rendered by a qualified medical professional. Discuss with your doctor any symptoms or medical problems that you may be experiencing and always check with your doctor before making any dietary changes or using any over-the-counter products. The content of this website is based on information available at the time.
Copyright © 2023 Jennifer Redmond | All Rights Reserved