Listen up, ladies. If you’re trying to conceive, it’s so important to make sure your hormones are functioning at their best for your fertility. There’s so much you can do:
- Reduce exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Get adequate sleep
- Practice mindfulness
- Cut back on sugar and processed foods
I’m here to support and empower you.
Pick one thing from the list above – start small. Will it be:
- Giving up plastic water bottles?
- Going to bed and waking up at the same time each day?
- Setting a timer for 5 minutes a day to sit in silence?
- Getting sweets from fruit unprocessed foods?
If you’d like more help figuring out your next steps on your fertility journey, schedule a Fertility Deep Dive Strategy Session. It’s free. I’d be honored to help you explore.