Here are 7 tips that can help address root causes of infertility:
- Ask your doctor to check these vitamin levels: Bs, D and folate
- Take a break from alcohol, caffeine, and beverages high in sugar (soda, sports drinks, etc.)
- Drink water, herbal tea (hot and iced) instead.
- Eat good quality protein consistently.
- Eat more plant-based rather than animal-based protein.
- Sub fast carbs for slow carbs.
- Replace white products with whole grains.
And don’t forget, food isn’t the only thing that nourishes your fertility.
I can help you take a whole-body approach to your fertility. After all, your fertility is more than your reproductive system.