Have you been wondering what to eat when you’re ttc?
Here’s a hint. When you eliminate inflammatory foods and increase whole foods, transformation happens.
My clients who have PCOS have gotten pregnant without IVF, other clients have had periods become regular again, have ended sugar addiction, have gotten to a healthier weight, have changed their relationship to food.
And I want to show you how to do the same.
In Eat for Fertility, my free masterclass, I’m going to empower you to eat in a way that will support your fertility.
It’s Friday, April 28, at 12pm ET. Sign up here.
Eat for Fertility is for you if you:
- Have been diagnosed with infertility, including PCOS
- Need to regulate your blood sugar or have insulin resistance
- Have hormonal imbalances
- Have digestive issues like reflux or bloating
I will cover:
- Why nutrition matters when you’re ttc
- My top tips for eating for fertility
- What to eat and what to avoid for PCOS, endometriosis and egg quality
- The truth about gluten, carbs, dairy and sugar
I can’t wait to see you there.
(And if you can’t make it live, sign up anyway and I’ll send you the recording.)